2007年11月10日 星期六

Daphne and Eaton


Daphne and Eaton



Stylish flowers



I am glad to have attended Daphne and Eaton's wedding!  I prayed for their weddding ceremony and their marriage for many times!! Both of them are my dearest friends when I attended NPBC.  May the Lord bless this new family.  Daphne is so elegant and Eaton is so handsome!!


It's funny as they walked along the aisle by themselves!  That means Daphne did not walk in with her father.  When I asked her this question, she said she's a feminist and she likes to make changes!  Eaton behaved like a gentleman all the way through (and actually he just behaves as usual)!


I went to the Union Church with my Mom and my sister.  I welcomed all the guests at the reception.  Audrey dropped by.  After the ceremony, we went to Repulse Bay hotel to have a semi-buffet!  The food was very tasty and we were all full when we went home!  I did have a good time chatting with all my friends, like Chung and Szeto!!  Sophina is going to give birth to a baby two months later.  Amy said she's using the Facebook!  Ying was happy after she started a new job.  I was happy meeting many Andrewians!! Once again, may the Lord bless Daphne and Eaton and all the people I met today!


1 則留言:

  1. thank you.
    I only read it today.
    My behaviour is always in-tac, thank you very much.

    回覆刪除