2007年10月17日 星期三

Swimming Noodle

Swimming Noodle


Taken from: http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/11736479/Swimming_Noodle.html


I have never thought of the fact that I can swim again in my life!!   Several years ago, I used to swim every Saturday morning.  Once I had an operation on my left ear, I ceased swimming afterwards. 


Last year, I went to the US to visit my sister and she introduced this new product, swimming noodle, to me.  I tried using it immediately!  Thanks to the inventor of this product, I do not need to submerge my head under water when I swim so my ears can be protected.  This is a real good news to me!


Last night, I went swimming again and with the help of this marvellous swimming noodle, I was able to swim with the style of breaststroke for a long time.


However, using the swimming noodle do have drawbacks!  As the noodle is very long with a sharp green colour which always draws the other swimmers' attention, they will see how I swim!!   Well, I was not used to that!  Second, as I have to keep my ears dry, I have to keep my head up all the way through, consequently, I had a pain in my neck.  Third, I do not need to breathe with rhythm when I swim, I got tired very quickly! 


Afterall, I think these drawbacks will never stop me from swimming again!!  I am delighted as I CAN SWIM AGAIN!! This is important to me!!


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言