2007年10月11日 星期四

Love Actually


Click here!!!


I watched this movie on 28th July and it will be shown in our church this Sat.  It's the third sequel to the evangelistic movies directed by Mr Adrian Kwan. I told him the next day in the service that the movie was a real good one as it touched my heart. He quickly responded that he hoped this movie could bless all the audiences who are going to watch it in the future.


It's about different love stories. I was greatly touched by Mr Kiu Wang's wife, I think her story is an authentic one and she still misses her husband who passed away already and she knows that she will see him in heaven. She dares not throw his ashes into the sea.


Also, Ms Lee See Wan's acting improved a lot and I was also impressed by her story. It's very difficult to accept being rejected by others but I learnt that we should value ourselves. Our self-worth is very important!! and we should know the fact that we are precious because of Jesus' love.


Mr Kong Wah's acting was excellent and whenever he appeared, many people would laugh loudly. It's so funny!  Both Mr Kong and his wife, Ms Mak Kit Man, believed in Jesus and became christians. 


May the Lord bless everyone who watches this film.  Don't miss it! I highly recommend it to all of you!


沒有留言:

張貼留言