2013年10月12日 星期六

To my beloved friend Shirley



I have known Shirley for several years! Her impression to me is that she is a passionate person who cares about everyone! Her trust in the Lord is very strong! Every student loves her English lessons! She is very humorous and efficient too! 

Remember her testimony very well in our David fellowship gathering! She is a great teacher who attracts lots of students to listen to her! She worked very hard for two years and was able to get the highest position in a company but she still loved teaching and came back to BLMCSS afterwards!

Remember both of us like Jack London and Chris Patten!! This is  something we have in common! Both of us love English Language and  being teachers too! 

"I have competed well; I have finished the race; I have kept the faith! Finally the crown of righteousness is reserved for me. The Lord, the righteous Judge, will award it to me in that day - and not to me only, but also to all who have set their affection on his appearing. -2 Timothy 4:7-8 (New English Translation)

Shirley, take a good rest in God's hands! You have finished the race successfully!  

沒有留言:

張貼留言