2013年10月7日 星期一

The History Boys

The History Boys 
By Alan Bennett

I went to watch this drama yesterday! Coz I love British culture most! Esp the famous Uni! Also I am a big fan of Mr Angus Chan! 

I think the duration is a bit too long for me though there is a break in the middle!
I love the plot as it is about a few elite boys of a school! The scenes of the lessons conducted by Mr Hector are very interesting!! I was impressed by them! 

As for Mr Chan who acts as Mr Irwin, I particularly like the scenes of him when he is sitting on a wheelchair! He acts so naturally! 

Also, I like the quick interactions among the students in all the lessons! They are very amusing and attractive! There is a French lesson! Though I know nothing about French (I just know it is wrong English), I still enjoyed that scene very much as I was attracted by their exaggerated body language!! The live music is also well done!! I love it!!

I love British Uni very much! If the characters can speak English when referring to the Uni, I think the play can run more smoothly as the audience like me have some difficulties when they say 雪菲爾 as Sheffield! If they can call each other with their first names, why can't they use English names for the Uni?

My overall comment is I highly recommend this drama to all of you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言