2010年1月19日 星期二

Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown Tour


Wow!!  The concert was a great one!  I think they did a real great job.  They sang non-stop for more than 2 hours!  Many of their fans jumped and yelled for a long long time!!  How could they be so excited for the whole night!


When they sang "21 Guns", I was stunned and I just could not express how happy I was at that time!  I love this song so much and I could listen to it in a live show!!!  They sang the chorus with a new version which was also very touching!  As I listened, I paid particular attention to their drummer's performance!!  Of course they sang lots of nice songs like "21st Century Breakdown", "Holiday", "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and "Jesus of Suburbia", "American Idiot", "The Static Age" and "Know Your Enemy" and many more!


One of the fans (a girl) went on stage and sang with them.  I could imagine how excited she was.  They like to have "stage dive" all the time, that is to jump into the ocean (crowds) of audience and land on their hands!!  Well, it's a bit dangerous!


While they were singing, suddenly all of them lay on the floor, I think it's so funny!  and they sang a few songs like "Love me Tender" and stood up again.  I knew that they were extremely exhausted at that time as they sang with all their strength!


I am not sure if I have another chance to go to their concerts in my lifetime, I  really love the feeling of attending their concert!! I think Billie Joe Armstrong is very talented and I appreciate their music!!


2 則留言: