2008年12月22日 星期一

My recent news

I have been practising hard for my Jazz Funk performance held in mid-Feb!  Actually, that's the Valentine's Day!  If you have time, do come and support me and my dancing crew!  Hope everything can run smoothly on those days! 


Last week, I went to the hospital after I accidentally slipped on the ground after taking a shower at home!  The medical report of the X-ray department says that I am fine!  So, I was not able to dance for a few days but today, I can walk and even run as usual!!  Haha!  Thank you Lord for healing me!  Don't worry about me! 


Today is the Christmas Party and so, the holidays have started!!!!!!!!!!  I have to take a good rest! and sleep as long as I can!!  Haha!  I hope my students can work very hard on their coming mid-term exams!  I will pray for them all the time!


May the Lord bless all of you!  and Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Remember the meaning of Christmas: to celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Messiah, the Son of God and the Almighty one! 


3 則留言:

  1. That's great you have recovered so quickly. Wish you a successful performance!
    [版主回覆12/25/2008 13:40:00]Thx and how's your baby?  Merry Christmas!!

    回覆刪除
  2. take care ar!!!
    Merry Christmas!
    [版主回覆12/25/2008 13:39:00]Thank you!  Happy Christmas to you too!  I feel much better now!  Don't worry!

    回覆刪除
  3. Hey take good care of yourself and enjoy the holiday!!
    [版主回覆12/29/2008 23:07:00]Yes, you too!  Enjoy your holidays!  I just read half of the book of Twilight!!  Hee hee!

    回覆刪除